We all have our secret wish list of products that we want to try, from lipsticks to foundation to skin care product but today I am compiling for you a wish list of lipsticks that you would definitely like to own. The list covers matte to satin and from nude to bold. Moisturizing lipsticks are must have in winters. Therefore one is never enough as far as lipsticks are concerned. So, First we will discuss about, how to choose a flattering lipstick colour.
- Test it on your Lips- Testing on your hand will never tell you if it’s right. Application on your lips will tell you even better about the looks, matching with the skin tone. Remember that many lip colours look different in packing and they are different in application. The tone darker or lighter. Also advice you to sanitise the sample peace at least twice before you use. So as I do most of the time. Ya.. not always but most of the time.
- Lip Liner- If you wear lip liner, please ensure that you try on the lipstick over your liner, as the liner may change the colour of your lipstick too.
- Consider the size of your lips- The smaller your lips, the more natural colour look good and larger lips can take darker and bolder colours.
- Tone it down from your colour swatch- If you have a brighter colour swatch you may find that wearing lipstick colours that are bright doesn’t wore with you any more.. So, Relax…!! Tone it down a notch with tissue and stamp it.
- Signature Colour- Find a colour that is one of your skin or lip enhancer.
Here are some shades which are lip enhancer and signature lip colours. I am sure, even you would agree with me, that they are must haves in your collection:-
- MAC Girl About Town Lipsticks- I would have mention a lot other nude shade in pink but not all skin tones can carry them off that well. This might look stark on some skin tone. This shade Mac Girl about town is like every girls favourite shade. Even if it is not suitable for your skin tone, you will find ways to make it worth for you.
- Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick- This Red shade will suit all skin tones and it stays for long, the matte texture brightens up even dusky skin tone and enhances the beauty of fair or wheatish skin tone.
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, Berry Rich- The Berry Rich shade highly pigmented and one swipe is enough to get the true colour.
- Maybelline Colour sensational Autumn Rush Lipstick/ Blushing Brunette- This is soft Brown Creamy shade with no glitter. The texture of these lip shade is smooth and cream. Will look good on all skin tones.
- Chambor Powder Matte Lipsticks, Rose Fresque- It’s a long lasting matte intense pigmented gorgeous pink mauve shade. This shade has a strong rose shade like the name says. It can look like it has some coral undertones to it sometimes.
- Clinique long lasting Lipstick Runway Coral- Runway coral is a pink toned coral shade. Instantly brightens up the face, would suit most skin tones, keep lips soft and hydrated. It doesn’t accentuate the fine lines on the lips, with good pigmentation. I choose bright coral because its less expanded than red.
- Dior Rouge Haute couleur lipstick Red Muse 444- a beautiful red pink shade mix of red, hot pink and coral. It looks different in different lights. Sometimes fuchsia, sometimes red, sometimes pinkish red and sometimes coral red. It sia very bright shade not be a cup of tea for everyone.
- Maybelline, Smudge Proof- This lipstick comes in awesome packaging. It is red shade with hint of pink. Worth flaunting without any makeup. This lipstick is used in a way that looks like you have been sucking on a Popsicle and keeps it looking for hours.
- Chanel Rouge Coco shine lipstick, Fiction- a beautiful berry wine colour, super moisturizing luxury lipstick gives soft healthy look to the lips with plumping effects to the lips. This shade is going to look on pale as well as deep skin tones and it’s kind of a safe colour to own.
- Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipsticks, Cinnamon Creamy- Cinnamon Creamy is the shade with smooth texture, Keeps lip soft, contains Vit A, E and aloevera with No Shimmer. It is amazing.
- Bobbi Brown Lipstick, Cheeky Peach- A semi glossy and luxurious matte lipstick. It is light weight oil infused powders and pure matte powders and pure matte powder pigment that deliver full coverage, a comfortable feel and 12 hour high impact colour.
- Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick Pink Candy Shade- A shocking Matte pink lipstick provides full bodied, highly pigmented, smooth, creamy, light weight, long lasting on lips. It’s a cool toned wine colour. The pure pigments deliver intense colour and provides hydration. This shade suits all skin tone and makes the face look fresh.
The above mention lip shades I have discussed with you are personally experienced and experimented. These all are my favourites for a few reason. Firstly, of course, these colours are so beautiful for the fall seasons. Next, the colour payoff and pigmentation are to die for other than that they are vibrant. These lip shades are also perfect for moisturizing your lips and makes for a very comfortable wear. I personally hate when lipstick is too dry and makes your lips look chapped but I am sure not with these guys. Hope this article of mine will help you choosing the best shade as per your skin tone and requirement. Do share your comment on the comment box below with your favourite shades.
Sticking with classics is always a good idea and there’s new red, pink, mauve, brown, orange you can thaw into the mix for good measure.
Easy going, a good listener, loves to travel, foodie and pokemon fan….